The pneumatitic EASY-UP is an ergonomic balancer equipped with a user-friendly one-hand controller. The liftfting aid is provided with a vacuum load holder, making it ideal for handling sheet material. Safe and reliable.
- High lifting and lowering speed
- Easy positioning
- Parking brakes on the pivot points
- Stand-by without air consumption
- Low noise operation
- Easy to install yourself
- Delivery including mounting materials
- Lifting capacity : max. 220 kg
- Radius range : 3000 mm
- Device height : 3238 mm
- Installation height : min. 3473 mm
- Compressed air supply : min. 6 bar – clean and dry compressed air
- Air consumption : approx. 250 Nl / cycle
- Includes CE declaration
PLACING OF COLUMN
To be mounted with chemical anchors in a non-cracked concrete floor with a minimum thickness of 150 mm. In case of a thinner concrete floor the column can be equipped with a steel intermediate ground plate (optional).
The EASY-SHEET can be (optional) mounted on a steel plate 1500×1500 mm which can be handled easily by a forklift truck. This makes it easy to move the device around your work floor.
The steel cable must be replaced with a maximum of 50,000 lift ing cycles or at least once a year.
- Articulated arms with 4000 mm radius range
- 90 degree tilting module
- Suction cups for tear plates
Besides the EASY-SHEET we also offer other standard handling solutions e.g. roll, axle and plate handling. Roosen BPL specializes in customer-specific lifting aids.
Your handling issues – we will gladly solve!