The fully pneumatic EASY-SHAFT lifts shafts horizontally and clamps on one side of the shaft. The maximum shaft weight depends on its length. The EASY-SHAFT is unique in its construction and works without a ballast weight. The ergo controller makes the lifting aid user-friendly for everyone. The well-thought-out clamp fixture and other safety features make the EASY-SHAFT your ideal aid when handling axles.
- Safe & reliable
- Infinitely variable lifting and lowering speed
- No weight setting required
- Easy positioning with parking brakes on the pivot points
- Stand-by without air consumption
- Easy to install yourself
- Delivery including mounting materials
- Radius range: 2800 mm (clamp)
- Device height: 4336 mm resp. 4512 mm
- Installation height: 4500 mm resp. 4650 mm
- Compressed air supply: min. 6 bar – clean and dry compressed air
- Air consumption: approx. 200 Nl / cycle
- Includes CE declaration
PLACING OF COLUMN
To be mounted with chemical anchors in a non-cracked concrete floor with a minimum thickness of 150 mm resp. 190 mm. In case of a thinner concrete floor the column can be equipped with a steel intermediate ground plate (optional).
The EASY-SHAFT can be (optional) mounted on a steel plate 1500 x 1500 mm which can be handled easily by a forklift truck. This makes it easy to move the device around your work floor.
The grip holder is suitable for 1 specific SHAFT diameter, according to your specification. Optionally we can deliver extra adapters so different SHAFT sizes can be handled by the same balancer, for example, to clamp SHAFTs of 3” and 6”. The exchanging of adapters is done within seconds.
Besides the EASY-SHAFT we also offer other standard handling solutions e.g. roll, plate and pallet handling. Roosen BPL is the specialist in customer-specific lifting aids.
Your handling issues – we will gladly solve!