Our fully pneumatic EASY-ROLL lifts and tilts rolls up to 300 kg respectively 500 kg depending on the version. The EASY-ROLL is unique in its construction and works without ballast weights. The Ergonomic operation makes it easy to use for all employees. The well thought-out core clamp and other safety features makes the EASY-ROLL your ideal help in handling rolls.
- Safe & reliable
- Variable lifting and lowering speed
- No weight adjustment required
- Easy positioning with parking brakes on the pivot points
- Stand-by without air consumption
- Easy to self-install
- Delivery including mounting materials
- Lifting capacity: max. 300 kg resp. 500 kg (XL)
- Radius range: 2600 mm resp. 3000 mm (XL)
- Device height: 4336 mm resp. 4512 mm (XL)
- Installation height: 4500 mm resp. 4650 mm (XL)
- Compressed air supply: min. 6 bar – clean and dry compressed air
- Air consumption: 200 NI / cycle
- Includes CE declaration
PLACING OF COLUMN
To be mounted with chemical anchors in a non-cracked concrete floor with a minimum thickness of 150 mm respectively 190 mm. In case of a thinner concrete floor the column can be equipped with a steel intermediate ground plate (optional).
The EASY-ROLL can be (optional) mounted on a steel plate 1500×1500 mm which can be handled easily by a forklift truck. This makes it easy to move the device your work floor.
- 6 “Adapter
- Pneumatic anti-telescopic unit
Besides the EASY-ROLL we also offer other standard solutions e.g. plate, shaft and pallet handling. Roosen BPL specializes in customer-specific lifting aids.
Your handling issues – we will gladly solve!