The pneumatic EASY-UP is an ergonomic balancer equipped with a user-friendly one-hand controller and a safety hook as load-bearing device,
making this a multifunctional lifting aid. Advantages of this EASY-UP compared to a column jib or overhead crane:
- High lifting and lowering speed
- Knee arms for easy and light movement
- Easy positioning
- Parking brakes on the pivot points
- Fully pneumatic
- Easy to install yourself
- Delivery including mounting materials
- Lifting capacity : max. 125 kg
- Radius range : min. 500 mm, max. 2800 mm
- Device height : 2950 mm
- Installation height : min. 3000 mm
- Compressed air supply : min. 6 bar – clean and dry compressed air
- Air consumption : approx. 50 Nl / cycle
- Includes CE declaration
PLACING OF COLUMN
To be mounted with chemical anchors in a non-cracked concrete fl oor with a minimum thickness of 150 mm. In case of a thinner concrete floor the column can be equipped with a steel intermediate ground plate (optional).
The EASY-UP can be (optional) mounted on a steel plate 1500x1500x50 mm which can be handled easily by a forklift truck.
This makes it easy to move the device around your work floor. Total mass incl. forklift plate approx. 1100 kg.
The steel cable must be replaced with a maximum of 50,000 lift ing cycles or at least once a year.
Besides the EASY-UP we also offer other standard handling solutions e.g. roll, axle and plate handling. Roosen BPL specializes in customer-specific lifting aids.
Your handling issues – we will gladly solve!